Pourquoi j'aime d'amour mon Déodorant Schmidt's 😍
- L'application est simple et agréable, j'aime beaucoup cette texture crème
- Il ne se voit pas une fois appliqué
- Il tient longtemps, du matin à tard le soir
- Il absorbe un peu la transpiration (par contre pas de miracle, en cas de forte transpiration, la transpiration vous mouillera l'aisselle et coulera sur votre corps ^^Mais c'est un déo, pas un anti transpirant !)
- Il sent bon, a un parfum agréable mais discret (vous aussi vous l'avez le souvenir de collège quand on se mettait toutes du déo en spray et qu'on ne pouvait plus respirer à cause de l'odeur ?)
- Il désodorise parfaitement, je peux lever les bras toute la journée, même jusqu'à tard le soir sans que ça ne sente quoique ce soit !
- Il est cruelty free et vegan
- Il ne contient pas d'alcool
Hello everyone, Today I decided that it was absolutely necessary to tell you about my Schmidt's deodorant . There are many fragrances of this deodorant (they also exist in cream) but I chose the Ylang-Ylang and Calendula stick. These deodorants possess antibacterial properties, which allows to kill the bacteria responsible for the bad odor of perspiration (as a great brand found in supermarket in England says very well). If no bacteria, no smell! Today it is very hot, so there, the glide is perfect! The deodorant comes in the form of a creamy stick, very easy to apply in summer because the cream is softened which allows a perfect glide. In winter, the brand advises us to put the stick a few seconds in the hollow of the armpit until the cream is warmed (and so possible to apply). No need to put a thick layer, just a thin layer is enough. Moreover it is better to put a thin layer because otherwise, in case of perspiration, the excess becomes white and visible. But by putting little but enough, the finish is perfect, totally invisible (unlike conventional deodorants "not invisible") as you can see. If you applied to much deodorant on one spot or if you have white marks, you can use your finger to spread the cream until it gets invisible. This deodorant, as the name suggests, helps to avoid odors but not to block perspiration like antiperspirants. I used before a conventional antiperspirant until I realized in November 2016, that aluminum salts, blocking perspiration, could promote the onset of breast cancer. So I switched to an natural deodorant, the Flax Purity of Sanoflore, which I did not like (to know why it is here), then to deodorant Ylang-Ylang Calendula from Schmidt's. But then, why do I love it with all my heart?
- The apply is simple and nice, I like this creamy texture
- It is invisible once applied
- It stays long, from morning to late evening
- It absorbs a little sweat (but no miracle, in case of strong perspiration, sweating will wet your armpit and will flow on your body ^^ But it is a deo, not an antiperspirant!)
- It smells good, has a pleasant but discreet fragrance (you also have this memory of middle school when we all put deo in spray and we could no longer breathe because of the smell?)
- It deodorizes perfectly, I can lift my arms all day, even late at night without feeling anything!
- It is cruelty free and vegan
- It does not contain alcohol
25 May, 2017